Monday, March 29, 2021

Ryun E. Dixon Ryun Evander Dixon Rest in Power King 03/09/1975 to 12/20/20

 

You may comment at the bottom of all the posts.  Please share your memories in honor of him. Everyone had a different experience with him. Do not disrespect how others grieve or I will remove your comment.  Love, Abundance & Many Blessings.

"Ryun Dixon was an amazing person whose life was suddenly taken away on December 20, 2020, in a tragic car accident."  wrote Karen Lopez a Girl Scout mom.

I just found out today and I am crushed.  2003 to infinity.

You told me last we spoke the reason you removed yourself from most social media.  Now I wish you had not.  For this reason I am putting you all over social media because you are loved. Always.

The internet is a way of letting people know how you are doing.  In this case where to gather online to celebrate your life.

I took this picture on January 17th 2004.  I have more I will post in posts below.

I spoke to your Sister Kya today and she explained the accident and Kayla's condition.  Kayla's hand was crushed and a finger needed to be reattached.  She is in therapy and doing well.  She is with her mother.

On December 20, 2020 a Sunday.  You had just picked up your daughter from her mom's house.  You were on the freeway and the report said your car flipped hitting a tractor truck and your skull fractured.  You died on impact of head trauma.  I am so happy your baby girl survived.  Your cremains are with your sister Kya , that's how you wanted to go.  She will give them to your baby girl when she is older, she will turn 10 this year.  She is forever on my prayer list and so is her mother,  your surviving sisters and their families.

Ryun E. Dixon  Ryun Dixon passed away 12/20/20 in a car accident.
3/9/1975 to 12/20/20

I released balloons in honor of your birthday 3/9 , Kayla and your family with prayers and well wishes.  I also burned candles in your memory.  


Your with your Mom, Dad, Best friend , cousin and his mother , grandmother who all have passed in such a short time period and you were still grieving.  My prayers are with your two sisters to give them strength.  Your dad's passing brought you all together to be with one another one last time. 

Your co-workers at LAUSD misses you as well.

I can not sleep.  I have been crying all day.  I just wish I hadn't left things the way they were last summer. Anyone who knows him knows he can be stubborn.  We disagreed on something and I said I needed a break.  This was our cycle.  I really honestly was waiting for you to contact me and apologize as this was the cycle, disagreement, ghosted , mended things.   That is what our personality types do INFJ & INTJ, retreat , think it through, hide, come back to the surface.   That day never came.  I am saddened.  I should have contacted you anyway to release the petty and mend things again as I always did.  

We were connected in Spirit.  If twin flames are true.  You were mine.  We were to much alike.  I understood your dark side and still saw your light.   With that story of the Twin Flame they are the same person but balances each other out and just accepts each other for who they are, demons (personality and character issues) and all. Not getting religious. 

I love you and I always will. I am glad you shared your love with me before you went as you said to me "You've always been 100".   You also said I fight like a kitten (no yelling) so I think you knew I'd cave and break the ice.  LOL.  Damn it! Ryun the one time I tried to stand my ground with you and you literally Ghosted me forever.  Man when I see you on the other side your catching paws.  

I didn't want anything from him.  Just his energy.  He was so tired mentally and physically due to seizures and other issues.

 🕯 My heart ❤️ is 💔 broken again. I always saw your light and you always saw mine #INTJ . You were there for me so many times over the years. I knew your demons and you knew mine. I would always tell you things will be alright. We had so many ups and downs. I blamed my weight gain over the years on you. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Remember I wrote. my song “If I” about you. We fasted together, cried and confided in each other. Literally sent me a journal of every dream you had. You had my back so many times. Thank you for being such a supportive person. Remember I wrote a script and you played a part in it. I'm so sad you didn’t finish yours my ❤️. I have always loved you. You were a good guy. I will always love ❤️ you. 

I will see you in the next life my twin soul always 💔💔💔💔 

Many people do not know that I am the photographer of this photo.  

He was preparing to record and perform.  He supported me while I performed my music
and I supported him.  We were at the studio and this was their first rehearsal.  I think this was around 2004.  I still have his CD & pics of him performing.


This tattoo was done at my house by my friend Rick James Jr it's Hebrew Letters for TRUTH.  I created an email Truth On Stage.  Rickie had also did a tattoo on my stomach that day.  So many fun experiences, hours talking or writing.   You impacted my life.  You were there for me yet you wanted to spare me from the misery you were in.  I felt you kept me on a pristine pedestal and that was not where I wanted to be.   You valued our relationship so much that you said you didn't want to mess it. 

I spoke to you a lot in 2020 and you were so depressed.  You spared me from your secrets.  I think to spare me.  Whatever was going on my heart was with as it always had been the last 17 years.  In relationship or not. Your outlook on life changed after 2010.  

Your truest blessing was your daughter.

Like me an INFJ you as an  INTJ can hide your pain with a smile and better than anyone else.

I will upload more photos another day,  I have lots and lots.  Making this page was a late night idea.  Feel free to leave comments.









1 comment:

  1. Sorry for your loss, he was truly a remarkable human being. He will definitely be missed by those who lives he had touched. May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete